Features & Benefits
- Binding Assay: Identify active site directed as well as allosteric inhibitors
- Luminescence detection: Low false positives from fluorescent compounds
- Homogeneous: Portable; Adaptable to high-throughput
- Sensitive: Low Background; Broad dynamic range
Available Screening Options
- Inhibition at single inhibitor dose
- Dose Response Titrations – IC50 Determinations
- Compound Library Screening
- Custom Assay Development
- Jester, B.W.; Cox, K.J.; Gaj, A.; Shomin, C.D.; Porter, J.R.; Ghosh, I. A Coiled-Coil Enabled Split-Luciferase Three-Hybrid System: Applied Toward Profiling Inhibitors of Protein Kinases. Am. Chem. Soc. 2010, 132, 11727-11735.
- Jester, B.W.; Gaj, A.; Shomin, C.D.; Cox, K.J.; Ghosh, I. Testing the Promiscuity of Commercial Kinase Inhibitors Against the AGC Kinase Group Using a Split-luciferase Screen. Med. Chem. 2012, 55, 1526-1537.
Luceome offers a range of cell-free and cell-based kinase assays using the KinaseSeeker technology. Use of the two formats allows comparison of compound inhibition between in vitro and cellular systems. KinaseSeeker Profiling can report on compound selectivity across different kinase groups.
Learn more about our Cell-free KinaseSeeker assays.
Learn more about our Cell-based KinaseSeeker-TE assays.